Katt Williams on Dave Chappelle: “But Dave Chappelle was decapitated in front of us. And until we deal that. Until we deal with the fact that a devout Muslim was accused of being a crackhead. And until we establish the fact that they said he went to Africa to smoke cocaine when we know they don’t have running water and food over there. When they don’t have paved roads over there. You saying he flew past Chicago and Miami and LA and New York and Detroit, you saying he went past Cleveland and Fort Pierce, Florida, and he went past Okeechobee and Oakland, you saying he went all the way to another country where they not eating? You talking about somebody who has a wife and children, five children, and lives on a farm, he doesn’t live here in Hollywood. You saying you convince people that person was an insane crackhead? And he hasn’t been on movies and TV for eight years is that correct? Ok then don’t tell me about what you wanna tell me, I just watched you decapitate him in front of me… Then when he made 500 million dollars, even though his contract said he was supposed to get half of it, they said he made too much for the contract to be valid, so we’ll offer you 10% of what you made. You mean he made 500 million and they offered him 50? Yes. And he said, “what do you think my fans are gonna say? When they find out you offered me 10% of what I made you.” And they said, “your fans will believe that you’re a crazy crackhead by the time you get home. And my nigga got on a flight in LA and by the time he got to Ohio it was so. And eight years later he hasn’t been in a movie or television and is just now trying to do his real comeback in Radio City Music Hall. It’s bees like that sometimes.”
Wow. I didn’t know Dave Chappelle was Muslim 😃
I have always had respect for Dave Chappelle, he is an amazing and a very intelligent man that has been highly ripped to shreds by the media. I saw his show in Radio City Music Hall this year and he is still slaying with his mix of comedy and whit to this day.
- 1. Are looks important in a relationship?
- 2. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 3. Are you a virgin?
- 4. Are you in a relationship?
- 5. Are you in love?
- 6. Are you single this year?
- 7. Can you commit to one person?
- 8. Describe your crush
- 9. Describe your perfect mate
- 10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 11. Do you ever want to get married?
- 12. Do you forgive betrayal?
- 13. Do you get jealous easily?
- 14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- 15. Do you have any piercings?
- 16. Do you have any tattoos?
- 17. Do you like kissing in public?
- 20. Do you shower every day?
- 21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
- 26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
- 28. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
- 31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
- 32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- 33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
- 34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
- 35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
- 37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
- 41. Have you had sex so far this year?
- 42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
- 43. How long was your longest relationship?
- 44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- 45. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
- 46. How many times did you have sex last year?
- 47. How old are you?
- 48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
- 50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
- 53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 54. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 55. Share a relationship story.
- 56. State 8 facts about your body
- 57. Things you want to say to an ex
- 58. What are five ways to win your heart?
- 59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
- 60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
- 61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
- 62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
- 63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
- 64. What is your definition of cheating?
- 65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
- 66. What is your favourite roleplay?
- 67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- 68. What is your sexual orientation?
- 69. What turns you off?
- 70. What turns you on?
- 71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
- 72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
- 73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
- 75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
- 79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
- 80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 81. Who are five people you find attractive?
- 82. Who is the last person you hugged?
- 83. Who was your first kiss with?
- 84. Why did your last relationship fail?
- 85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
This week’s #MondayClothesFlows!
I did damage to my laptop tryna perch my phone on it like that..
I was going in tho lol. Take a look
I messed up twice, but oh well.
Always reppin the A
I wear more red and white than Woodey Hayes
G shxt punch you in the throat like Woodey Hayes
Still End up in the hall of famep
Like Woodey Hayes
Still amazed that my high school got shut down tho
I ain’t got nowhere to return to and stunt now So
I guess I gotta wait till I break through
Nab the cover of GQ
And stunt on you —
I mean somebody gotta get it
Somebody gotta shield they eyes from me shinin like a pendant
On the neck of an independent artist just gettin started
His life’s a party
But after the fame from his single’s departed
He needs it to pawn it to keep the water running
He on track to have a one track mindset
While I’m over here on track to start attracting money
To get further I might adjust my mindset
And my might might just
Multiply by the
Power of a supernova
start super sayin
Not super sayin like dragon balls but
a grammatical super composer
Aye peep the composure
While I expose a
Masterpiece to you free of charge
You’d prolly think I’m livin large
The way Im throwin million dollar bars out the back of the smart car but
On some real shxt I just put one dollar in the gas tank to get to work
Shits not funny tho u
That’s my life b
In fact everything I write be
The opposite of lies b
I really did put a dollar in the whip
And if you ask me if im the coldest nigga spittin
Bitch I might be
I’m old school, ill get hype to
Wear my white T
(What) in my white T
Look clean in my white T
Serve fiends in my white T
But don’t make me go back and get the black T
And react B
Send a letter to yo family
Tell them that you kicked the can
But I did all that I can please
Accept my condolences
He and I have been bros since
92 til infinity
and if you need anything
Feel free to give me a ring
When they call asking about the funeral and if I wanna bear your pall
That’s just how it is b
[So let me bring it back through recap
so theres no hope
So You gettin no sleep
*TWAS SUPPOSED TO BE*
Aye let me bring it back for you to repeat
Homie go eat
Look like he gettin
He ain’t gettin
That’s pretty much all folks
Nat King Cole and family by the pool.